TCOS aims to fill a gap in the current market by creating beautiful swimsuits for women with a size A or size B cupsize. Whilst we have a lot of love and high fives for our sisters with gorgeous curves, we’re into being comfortable with what we have.
Our bikini tops for the most part come in one size, with the exception of our Maddie top. You’ll find they contain thin shapewear but steer clear or any type of padding or enhancement.
Our Maddie top comes in two sizes: XS – S and M. The main difference between the two sizes is the underbust measurement – our XS-S is 68cm and the M is 74cm. There is some stretch being lycra, but we suggest the best way to choose your size would be to measure a sports bra or crop top at home and go with the closest measurement.
Our bikini bottoms are available in four sizes:
We will always aim to ship your purchase within two business days of receiving it.
Shipping within Australia
We know you can’t wait to get our bikinis in your hot little hands so our $15 shipping uses Australia Post’s Express Post service. This services provides tracking details to ensure stalking your local postman isn’t necessary and requires a signature on delivery. Super fast with peace of mind!
Please note that we do not take responsibility for any orders which may be lost or misplaced by Australia Post. Whilst we’re only too happy to help with the paperwork to provide proof of postage, we are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing your item.
We offer a $25 shipping service using Australia Post’s international service. This service generally takes 7 – 10 business days depending on your location and often provides tracking.
Different countries have different laws regarding purchasing international products. Unfortunately we have no control over this and are unable to provide an estimate of costs. Your best bet is to contact your local customs office should you have any concerns. The payment of any associated costs is the responsibility of the purchaser / receiver (that’s you).
Please note that we do not take responsibility for any orders which may be lost or misplaced by Australia Post or any third party carrier. Whilst we’re only too happy to help with the paperwork to provide proof of postage, we are not responsible or replacing or reimbursing your item.
- Your privacy is important to us. We won’t share or disclose any of your information to third parties or sites without your consent.
- The information that you provide us through our website is used for the purpose of customer communication only.
- If you purchase any of our products online, we will also use the information you provide us to process your order and it’s delivery to you.
- Whilst we do our best, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown on this website exactly reproduce the colours of our products. This may depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device.
- Information on this website including content, product and prices are subject to change without notice.
- The Call of Summer also reserves copyright and all other intellectual property rights in relation to all of the documents and images appearing on this website.
All purchases on this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased through this website pass to the purchaser / receiver upon delivery of the items to the carrier. The purchaser is responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
Any purchasing contract is governed by the laws of Australia. Any disputes will be settled in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
We think it’s kinda important that you love your purchase and your shopping experience. We know online shopping means you literally can’t try on our products before you buy them, so rest assured we’ll exchange or refund your purchase in line with the following (but reasonable) conditions:
- Your purchase is returned within 14 days of receiving your order with proof of purchase and a returns form
- Your purchase must be in it’s original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags remaining in place and the hygiene seal for swimwear bottoms intact
- You’ll need to ensure our swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. To ensure our products remain in a hygienic and sanitary condition we may refuse the return of items where it’s obvious this hasn’t occured
- We have the stock available to make an exchange
In the event of an exchange or refund, you are required to cover the cost of shipping to return the item to us, and in the case of an exchange, to ship the new item to you. For exchanges, please include a pre-paid, self addressed satchel with your return.
In the case of a refund, we’ll ensure it is processed in the method by which original payment was made, within 2 business days or receipt of the product at our end.
Please note also that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, with the exception of faulty items – in which case we’ll cover the cost. If you return a product on which duty and tax has been paid, we are also unable to refund such costs.
For a copy of our returns form please email firstname.lastname@example.org